lololol. My bum is so flat qq
HAHAH MY BUTT FROM LIKE A YEAR AGO.
If I could,
I would swallow
everything that made you ache;
Ship myself to the moon,
Just to see your smile
brighten up every room
Reblogging my own poem, because it is way too relevant right now
Vegan mint chocolate coconut bars
If I had my own lara bar flavor this is what it would be :’) It reminds me of mint chocolate chip icecream, mmmmm. Makes 4 raw, vegan, diary free, gluten free, and no added sugar bars.
- 1/2 cup dates
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup almonds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons vegan chocolate chips (or regular chocolate chips)
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened coconut flakes
- Blend dates, cashews, and almonds in a food processor. If you don’t have a food processor, chop up the ingredients into small pieces and put them in a blender.
- Put the dates, cashews, and almond mixture in a small bowl, and add peppermint extract and olive oil.
- Using your hands, knead the mixture, forming bars.
- Microwave chocolate chips until they’re melted and spread them on the bars. Sprinkle with coconut flakes.
* From: You wont believe its not vegan!
4 1/2 cups flour
1/4 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 tsp cinnamon
3 Tbls egg replacer
3/4 cup water
2 1/4 cups florida crystals
1 Tblsp vanilla extract
1 cup plus 2 Tblsp flavorless oil (I used vegetable, but it…